"The Edge" brief.

I decided that it would be a good idea to keep this as a one day brief, as I felt it would be something that I could turn around and resolve quite quickly.


I found these postcards, and found them rather clever.

Address Unknown
Hotmail
Goal postDirect mail
Air mail

My first idea, after the reading the brief, was to design something to do with a period of time, my first thoughts were the 60's. After a bit more thought I felt this would have been a bit generic and I think I would have ended up losing interest, so i decided to start looking at unusual places. with the help of design sheets and a cup of coffee and a pinch of thinking, I came to the conclusion that the view from the inside of a keyhole would yield some interesting results. I wanted to keep the postcard light hearted and a touch voyeuristic.


This is my initial resolution to the brief, i think i may factor in some extra time to further tweak the design and possibly make two others as this did not take long to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment